Help Me

Please help one of our team members Billy. His gas has been switched off due to a gas leak and he has been left with no heating, no hot water and no cooking facilities. He has a little baby boy, a fiance and himself to look after and the gas board gave him a one ring worktop cooker and a tiny one bar space heater to use which is not anywhere near enough. We are trying to raise enough funds to be able to hire some oil filled radiators to keep the house warm and to help him to arrange a temporary cooking facilities for his fiance, baby and himself.

We have now also been informed that another 6 flats have been put into the same situation. We are now raising funds to provide all the families affected by this gas leak. Which includes elderly and families with children. And they have all been left with these 2 tiny products to survive on.